Thursday, December 2, 2010

Time flies when you’re having fun!

I’ve been in Australia for the last two and a half months and I can tell you, time flies!

When I was in the Netherlands, I thought I would have heaps (normally I would say, ‘a lot of’, but here they say ‘heaps’ and I try to improve my Australian vocabulary, so that’s why…) of time to see a lot of Australia, to do some nice activities when I would be off and maybe explore the big cities.

Now I’m here and I realize that my thinking was not really clever, because I work 36 hours a week at the lovely Nomads Noosa backpackers hostel. Next to the 36 hours a week, I also want to spend some hours in the totally renovated and lovely KB’s bar. (Take a look at KB’s Bar Noosa on facebook!)

My internship will take 18 weeks and I’m already working in my 11th week! Time flies!

It’s almost December and then it’s Christmas (I’m curious how that will be… Not a white Christmas as normally is in Holland) and when it’s December I will almost going home!

But after my internship I will first travel up to Cairns, and travel for three weeks to Sydney.

When I see how fast time flies here, I have to make sure that I will enjoy my travel adventures!

But I sure will! And after a (hopefully)great time with a lot of new adventures I will going back home… I probably will think back of all those nice things I did in Australia and come to the conclusion, time flies!

Related posts:

Unwrap Christmas in Melbourne City!Bar Nights at Nomads Noosa Backpackers HostelThe Arts Factory Backpackers Lodge 2010, Byron BayRainy days in Noosa, don’t sit around- get wet and have the most fun!Rians Travelling Tips – No. 2

View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment